Get this pattern for free! This pattern was released at 3 pm MST on March 7, 2015. For the next 48 hours you can download for free!
To get the free pattern :
- Click the share button below and share this post with you friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for my newsletter where you'll receive freebies, tips and updates from me! Use the bar across the top of the page or the box at the end of this blog post
- Then go get your pattern here!
That’s right! You can crochet this beanie in one hour! The finished beanie is super soft and warm, and I love the cool color combination! To make this beanie, you use bulky weight yarn in a variegated colorway, which creates the cool color changes and stripes. The pattern includes sizing options for teens, women and men.
Never crocheted a beanie before? No problem, you can do it! This pattern includes links video tutorials that I've created to help you with each step of the beanie-making process.
- Size L/8 mm hook (or whichever hook you need to achieve the correct gauge)
- One skein of Loops and Threads Charisma yarn in Northern Lights
- Stitch marker
- Crocheting in the round
- Single crochet
- Slip stitch